With invention at its core, the award-winning Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit fosters creativity and problem-solving skills. In-app challenges encourage kids to reconfigure the littleBits technology in new and unique ways, in combination with household items, so they can create their own custom Droids such as a delivery Droid, a room guardian, and more.
The Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit includes all the components needed for kids to create their very own Droid. A free app (iOS and Android) completes the experience, providing step-by-step instructions and how-to videos.
- The app guides kids as they put together their Droid and control it in Drive Mode, Self-Nav, Force Mode, and more, making it the ultimate galactic sidekick.
- After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and inspire them to create unique new Droids.
- Each littleBits electronic block has a different function such as a power, motor, or sensor, which kids can use with their Droid in new and exciting ways.
- Included stickers and in-app missions encourage kids to customize their Droid using crafts or household objects, giving their Droid its own special personality.
- Kids will take pride in creating any Droid they imagine, and parents will love the endless play opportunities.
The Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit is one of the hottest toys of the holidays and consumers will now have additional access to this kit during the holiday shopping season.
The Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit is featured as a top Tech Toy on Amazon’s Holiday Toy List and in the Top 100 toys for the season. b8ta stores are designed for consumers to discover and try the latest tech products at its eight locations, with the newest store in the heart of New York City’s iconic Macy’s Herald Square.
The littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit is designed for children eight and up and retails for $99.95. In addition to Amazon Books and b8ta stores, it is available at Walmart stores nationwide, Amazon, Apple Store, Disney Store, and littleBits.cc. Additional information can be found at http://littleBits.cc/.