In the current, digitally-saturated world, studies have shown that kids are spending 60 hours per week consuming media1 and less than 60 minutes playing outside.
Springfree Trampoline and new outdoor digital gaming company tgoma launched the first outdoor interactive digital gaming system that encourages kids to go outside and be active –Springfree featuring tgoma.
By combining the benefits of Springfree Trampoline‘s high-quality and safety-conscious patented design with tgoma’s unique outdoor digital gaming system, Springfree featuring tgoma elevates the backyard experience for users of all ages.
Springfree featuring tgoma harnesses the growing passion for interactive gaming and competition, taking it outside and making it a physical activity.
“Our goal is to shift kids’ behavior from indoor sedentary play to outdoor active play,” said Steve Holmes, founder of tgoma. “Instead of fighting technology, it’s about leveraging it to transform ‘screen time’ from an isolating, sedentary activity to a healthful, engaging experience for the entire family.”
The tgoma outdoor interactive gaming system will launch with seven interactive games, including:
- Stickers: Designed for younger jumpers to create shapes and sounds
- Whatzat?: Encourages young jumpers to create their own games with themes such as farmyard, vehicles, dinosaurs, etc.
- Math Hopper: An introduction to mathematics for young users
- Alien Stomp: Based on the classic fairground whack-a-mole game
- Fruitants: Designed for older kids to overcome challenges through mutant melons and grumpy grapes
- 2048: For older jumpers and adults to exercise the body while exercising the mind
- tgomaFit: Transform the trampoline into an interactive exercise experience and access jump stats, set goals and view energy burned – perfect for parents and kids alike
Springfree featuring tgoma incorporates specialized sensor technology on the trampoline that directly integrates with the users’ own tablet device. Families can download the free tgoma app from iTunes or Google Play to access seven signature games, designed to engage the entire family with options including educational games, interactive fitness options and playful activities.
tgoma enables players to participate in worldwide competitions and compare their high scores with friends, family and participants all over the world.
Unlike other exergames that are used indoors, Springfree featuring tgoma is creating a whole new category for the backyard, taking the power of digital gaming and moving the complete experience outdoors with an active, full-body experience.
Jumpers will benefit from an array of health benefits, from cardiovascular fitness, to bone strengthening, to endorphin release — offering a fun way to merge exercise with play.
tgoma is currently available exclusively for Springfree Trampolines and is fully integrated into all new models. For current Springfree Trampoline owners, tgoma is also available as a separate accessory. Visit www.springfreetrampoline.com/tgoma to learn more and find a Springfree retailer.