Social media is a mainstay in the life of many 5th grade to high school-age kids, and with that comes the importance of understanding digital responsibility.
That’s why a group of parents with technology, digital and media backgrounds have created DijiWise, an easy-to-use mobile app that keeps parents connected with their kids’ social media activity in real-time to inspire conversations about the moments they share online.
While most parents want to be aware of their child’s online world, 40 percent don’t check their child’s social media, and 1/3 know the password to at least one of their child’s social accounts (PEW Research).
With social media usage starting as young as pre-teen years, the importance of education about digital responsibility is critical, no matter the age.
DijiWise is available for download for iOS and Android. It features a low-cost subscription via In-App purchase for $4.99 per month – peace of mind and parental engagement for the cost of a cup of coffee.
- Dashboard view with real-time updates on social media activity that helps parents interpret actions or inactions, stay familiar with kids’ peer groups, and save time by eliminating the need to hop website to website
- Ability to monitor up to 4 profiles across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, with more to come
- Save feature that enables parents to save an activity as a prompt to discuss later
- Ability to personalize notification settings and activity you’d like to receive notifications for
- Tips and trends on digital parenting, social media and teens
WATCH the DijiWise App Preview below:
Anllelic Lozada “Angie” is a proud P.A.N.K (professional aunt with no kids), a Personal Marketing Strategist in NYC and Los Tweens & Teens “Tia-in-Charge,” based in New York City. Anllelic wants you to best your best life so you can positively influence your tween and teen. Subscribe to her weekly e-newsletter in Spanish in marketingparatucarrera.com/Vendete, where she shares personal marketing strategies to help you “Comunicar lo genial que eres.”