No matter what the stars will be wearing for tonight’s Premios Tu Mundo, one thing you can be sure of is that they will all have fabulous hair and makeup. L’Oreal Paris Celebrity Hair Stylist Marcos Carrasquillo and Celebrity Makeup Artist Claudia Betancur recently sat down to share their
red blue carpet predictions. Here’s what they had to say:
What hair trends do you see for tonight’s Premios Tu Mundo?
Marcos Carrasquillo: The hair trends we expect to see this Thursday will be a mix of Hollywood glamour along with a Miami touch, thus achieving a ‘Miami Chic’ look, which is what I call it.
What about makeup? Claudia, what do you think we’re going to see?
Claudia Betancur: Definitely bold eyes. We will see dark eyes marked in the basin with extreme colors such as blue, violet, and coffee shades. Big, sexy eye lashes too.
Gaby Espino will be hosting Premios Tu Mundo again, tonight. What should we expect to see from her as far as makeup and hair?
Claudia Betancur: Gaby has beautiful almond-shaped eyes and she always uses a dark black eye liner to have her eyes perfectly marked. It helps her achieve that sexy, cat-eye look with fair-toned eye shadow. Her look will be all about the eye liner vs. eye shadow.
Marcos Carrasquillo: We will see big waves that recreate Old Hollywood glamour, so tousled and messy waves, for sure.
Get the Look: Gaby Espino’s Old Hollywood Glamour Waves by Marcos Carrasquillo
Even though you won’t be on the blue carpet tonight, celebrity hair stylist and Gaby Espino’s hair stylist Marcos Carrasquillo shares how you can create your own big waves at home.
- To achieve an impeccable shine and hair color like Gaby Espino’s, use the L’Oreal Paris Excellence Crème in 2B. It helps repair and protect the dead ends while the color also gives you 100% coverage.
- Now to wash and condition your hair, use the L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner. This duo instantly helps nourish and protect colored hair for up to 8 weeks, giving your colored-treated hair long-lasting, vivid color.
- Follow with the L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray. It’s a no-rinse spray that can be used daily and works as a leave-in treatment to condition color-treated hair instantly. It also protects from heat styling tools.
- Proceed to dry hair, and then use a curling iron to create a curl of 2 inches in width and divide your hair into sections, rolling up your hair in the same direction. Recreate Gaby’s waves and achieve that Miami chic look she’s going for.
- After you’re done curling, use the L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo lightly throughout the hair. Spray your hair from a distance of 6-10 inches and then brush all your hair to get the desired waves. This dry shampoo is 100% powder-free and adds texture where needed, extending the duration of your hairdo without leaving hair feeling heavy or greasy.
- To finish the look, use the cult favorite L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. Spray 6 inches away from your hair, this way it prevents too much stiffness or sticky residue.
- L’Oreal Paris Excellence Crème ($8.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo ($7.49)
- L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Conditioner ($7.49)
- L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray ($6.99)
- L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo ($6.99)